Sar Maroof is graduated from HBO Amsterdam “higher professional education” when he already had a bachelor of science degree in Physics. He is a SUN certified JSP as well as EJB, and also an Internet webmaster.
He has experience with Java since 2001 and worked for several big as well as small companies and later as a freelancer.
The combination of his experiences and skills as a teacher and as a Java web developer inspired him to share his knowledge with enthusiastic younger generations through writing books. He handles his own method of teaching programming by focusing on a practical way to learn it.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Java puzzle 23: Inheritance, animal example
- My recommendation for young programmers?
- Java quiz 24: The ArrayList of car brands
- Java quiz 23: Upcasting and downcasting objects
- Java puzzle 22: The do-while iteration
- Java quiz 22: Handling inner classes
- Java quiz 21: Working with operators
- Java puzzle 21: Using inheritance
- Java puzzle 20: Classes and constructors
- Java quiz 20: Convert from a class to interfaces
- Java assignment 08: Examen results
- Java assignment 07: Find the leap years
- Java assignment 06: Find the sum of integers
- The work book Java quizmaster is free on Amazon!
- Java assignment 05: Write the largest integer
- The book Java quizmaster is free on Amazon!
- Java puzzle 19: Overloading methods
- Java quiz 19: Conditional statements
- Sar Maroof’s online activities
- Java quiz 18: A while loop & conditional statements