Sar Maroof is graduated from HBO Amsterdam “higher professional education” when he already had a bachelor of science degree in Physics. He is a SUN certified JSP as well as EJB, and also an Internet webmaster.
He has experience with Java since 2001 and worked for several big as well as small companies and later as a freelancer.
The combination of his experiences and skills as a teacher and as a Java web developer inspired him to share his knowledge with enthusiastic younger generations through writing books. He handles his own method of teaching programming by focusing on a practical way to learn it.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Java puzzle 16: Conditional statements within a loop
- Java quiz 17: Working with ArrayLists
- Java puzzle 15: Objects and methods
- Java quiz 16: Ternary operator
- My book is free of charge for 5 days!
- Java puzzle 14: Understanding while loops
- Why quizzes are more popular than assignments?
- Are you ready to build a Java application?
- Java quiz 15: Loop within loop
- Java puzzle 13: Invoking methods
- Java puzzle 12: Passing parameters to constructors
- Java quiz 14: Comparing strings
- Java puzzle 11: Operators
- Java puzzle 10: Switch statement
- Java puzzle 09: Demonstrating a for loop
- Java puzzle 08: Calling constructors within constructors
- Java quiz 13: Working with while loop
- Java quiz 12: Conditional statements
- Java quiz 11: While loop
- Java quiz 10: Calling constructor from constructor