Learn, test and improve your Java skills in 105 quizzes ,
117 assignments and many code examples
I get requests from members that they need explanations of the quizzes. This website explains Java topics and offers quizzes to test your skill. The topics of the website is very useful for programmers who are weak in a certain Java topic.
The main book
The book is specially organized to follow 17 chapters. When chapter 1 (Data types and variables) is explained, the focus is only on Data types and variables in Java. I assumed that anyone who read chapter 1 is not familiar with the content of the rest of the chapters.
When you start with chapter 2 (Operators), the focus is on the chapter 2, but you can also expect the topic of chapter 1 as well. When you start with chapter 3 (Conditional statements), the focus is on chapter 3, but you can also expect the topics of the previous chapters to appear in the quizzes and the assignments as well … etc.
The book is organized to learn standard Java step by step.
Here below is what you get from the book “Java quizmaster for beginners”.
- All the codes of all the quizzes of this book are exclusive and cannot be found else where. You can download the code and learn how to set it up in Eclipse here.
- The main book contains 17 chapters. It depends onhow long you spend to finish it. You can learn each day one chapter. In that case you learn standard Java in 17 days.
- Each chapter covers a Java topic that starts with a simple explanation and example codes.
- The next step is that you start to solve the quizzes regarding that specific chapter. If you can’t solve the quiz, you can read the step by step explanation of the answer. All the answers of the quizzes are included in the main book with a step by step explanation of the results.
- Now it is time to add code by yourself to the quizzes. By each quiz, there are one or more assignments. You will be asked to change the code or add your own code to the quiz to achieve a certain goal.
- Now it is time to write code from scratch. From chapter 5 you need to execute a certain assignment and write code regarding the chapter.
The work book
The work book contains the answer of the assignments mentioned above in the fourth and the fifth point.
Dutch (Nederlands) books
Leer, test en verbeter je Java-vaardigheid in 105 quizzen,
117 opdrachten en veel voorbeeld programma’s
Bouw een Java-applicatie stap voor stap.